Friday, June 21, 2013

The End.

I sat for my last paper on Wednesday and that marks the end of my A-Levels chapter. One and a half years of my Pre-University course has finally ended. How time flies. I still remember my days in college vividly. How I dreaded my first semester of college and gradually learnt to love and enjoy it till a point where saying goodbye was hard.

Though MCKL can be a pain with all their military school like rules, I'm grateful that my dad insisted I go over there to study. If I hadn't studied there, I wouldn't have met the bunch of friends that I am close to with now and most importantly wouldn't be who I am now today. Blessing in disguise they say. I believe that I've mentioned quite a lot about my college life before this so I'd spare you some time from re-reading the same thing again. Haha.

On the other note, I'll summarise and talk about my how my finals went. I wouldn't say that it was very good but it wasn't that bad either. It was so-so. As usual, some of the papers are pretty okay but some are killer papers where your brain juice just dries up. Even drier than the sand dunes or rather, pretty much as dry as the soil in Sahara Desert too. However it turned out to be, I believe I've done my best and there is nothing much I can do about it now so I'll just leave it to God and hope for the best.

Before I end, I want to say thank you to all my lecturers and most importantly the amazing people I've met in MCKL for making my life there bearable and for giving me a good college experience. Hope that we will keep in touch till the end of time. :)

Now, I'd just live my life like a boss until it is time to step into a whole new level of life - University.

No comments:

Post a Comment