Monday, December 5, 2011

Pointless.

So, tell me what is the point of me going up and pouring my feelings out to you? Did it make any difference? Clearly not. I should have known better than to expect for you to even make an effort to make things change for the better. I really should have.

Just so you know, I did it for a purpose. A purpose that you probably can't see or understand for yourself. And you'd probably think that it was easy for me to tell you how I've felt all these while. However, the answer is a clear no. If you think it was, try it for yourself. Seriously. Sometimes, I really hoped that you would be more sensitive to the people around you. I don't ask for much. Just a tiny bit of sensitivity. Thats all. Things would have been better then. Even though it may not be much of a change but at least it would have been better.

All these while, I've taken every damn word of yours seriously but all you did was think of yourself. You thought that your decisions was for the better but did you even bother bringing it to the table for a discussion? No. Things aren't supposed to work this way. You should have seek the opinion of the other party and thing of ways to make things work out. Not solely relying on your own decisions. Think about it. If this were to happen in the real world, disputes would never come to an end. Hopefully, you won't do the same thing again in the future.

All I'll do now is wait and see if you would do what you said you would.

No comments:

Post a Comment