Greetings! :)
I am really sleepy right now but being the usual me, I refuse to sleep. Yes, I know I'd probably get screwed for the simple reason being that I don't sleep when I get the chance to but end up whining and groaning whenever I don't get to and desperately want to. Hahaha. So, don't blame me if you find this post full of nothing but crap alright. Read at your own risk. ;)
Anyway, there is a main reason behind it actually. I was attempting to study for my upcoming Biology test this Thursday but at the look of things, I have failed it. I have to admit that it is a bad habit of mine to procrastinate. Hee. You might wonder how did I end up here. Lets just say that I was browsing through a friend's blog and had the sudden urge to blog. Besides, I hardly have the time to blog lately or rather, since college started for me. So I might as well grasp this opportunity to simply post something.
All in all, college has been tiring and hectic. With all the workload and boring lectures. Well, the main cause is me going to bed late and being zombified the next day. Hahaha. Nonetheless, college is fun at the same time since I've gotten to know my new friends better and that we can joke around and stuff. Although, it is no where close to how it used to be in high school and I still long for such good times again. Thank God for a handful of school friends in MCKL too. :) Makes life better and easier for me knowing that there are some truly close friends around whereby I can be the lame and stupid me. You've got to understand that I don't act all crazy like some nutcase around my new friends. Lol. I don't dare risk the thought of them running away from me. Come to think of it, I am not the worse in my class. I've got some competition there. Hmmm. Should be a good thing, right?
What enlightens me more than college is that I've been meeting up with my high school friends pretty often lately. Hehe. Despite meeting them for God knows how often lately, I still miss them. Hanging out at the same old place. Sleepovers. Birthday surprises. Dinners. Come on, I've been seeing them 5 days a week for the past 5 years. And I hardly get to see them for even 10 days a month since college started. Joys of the world.
On the other note, I have learnt how to be grateful in life and to cherish and relish every moment spent with the significant ones in life nowadays. :) You'll never know when there will be a no tomorrow.
Alright, I should get going now or not my mom will start screwing me again later for not being able to get my ass out of bed. Hohoho. :D
Hi Gwen! :) I just wanted to say, don't worry, you'll get the hang of college soon enough. And then it'll be boring. lol just kidding. Anyway, I wanted to say how glad I am that you're actually blogging! I don't think a lot of the people who used to blog are still blogging today. =/ pleasee keep writing posts coz I will definitely read them. xD
ReplyDeleteHi Megan! :D How are you? We're missing you over here. Hehe. Anyway, thank you for the encouragement. Really need it. Haha. Yea, its my past time since I don't want to have a Twitter account so I spend my time here. :D And, thank you for dropping by now and then. Hehe. You keep updating too! Will definitely read yours when I'm online. xx
Delete