Since the holidays started for me, I have been going out every single day. No, I'm not joking. Lol. Either way, I know I should start worrying because it is not even June yet and I have been spending money like a tycoon's daughter. That is the problem when you are not earning your own money just yet.
Anyway, I'll just briefly jot down what I have been doing since the semester break started. Hehe. It was to school and Pavilion on Friday with Jia-Yi, Wan Jiun and Vanessa. Got to say that I miss going out with these 3 bitches of the century. Definitely felt good to spend some pure time with these 3 whilst going nuts and crazy all over again. Besides, we went back to school to help out Miss Hema with the choral speaking team who will be having their competition soon enough. That nostalgic feeling when you set foot into school is indescribable. I think I have mentioned this before but I can't resist but to say it again and that is because I really miss my school days. Le sigh. Nonetheless, it was home group at night in which I had a lot of fun with the church peeps too! :D
Next day, I spent a day out with a college mate who is leaving for Penang to pursue the matriculation course. We went to MidValley and basically spent our whole day there doing nothing but watch Men In Black III, went to the PC Fair, twice and just to get nothing but pushed around and to The Gardens to get some stuff done. After that, we left the place. Lol. But hey! That wasn't it though. We left to go to KL Live as my friend wanted to redeem his Pixie Lott showcase tickets that he won and I manage to meet up with Xiao Ran and Ivan who were also there to go for the Pixie Lott showcase. Here is the biggest catch! I joined them for the showcase because my friend had an extra ticket and he gave it to me. Hee. Thanks, Nick! :) Honestly, I wasn't looking forward to it or anything because I am no fan of Pixie Lott and I don't really know her songs. However, by the end of the showcase, I think I enjoyed it a lot. Pixie was a really good singer and must I say, she is stunning too. :) No regrets. On the other note, I crashed Xiao Ran's place the other night with no clothes or just about anything but myself. Lol. It was a super impromptu plan after all.
Sunday came along and Xiao Ran followed me to church. Went for lunch with Xiao Ran, Regina and Lynna after church and sent each of the girls back. :) Driver much. Lol. And today, went for lunch with Regina and Shawn at Full House. Hee. Pretty brief, huh?
Had a good time all in all.
More to come for the next few weeks. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment