Thursday, June 23, 2011

Suicide.

Don't worry.
I'm not going to commit suicide. Don't be taken aback by the title.
Although it occurred to me once or twice before this, I'm not stupid enough to really do it.
Life is too precious.
:)

I know this isn't the most appropriate topic to discuss especially at such an hour, I need a break from my books and nothing seems better than to blog since everybody else is busy sleeping. By the way, it is about 2 in the morning now. Lol.

I was talking to a good friend of mine the other day and we suddenly end up talking about suicide. And it is actually feels weird and funny to discuss this topic with your friend. I don't know why but it just isn't, right. You'll automatically start to feel fearful that your friend might actually do it. I mean, how often does such a thought pop out of no where especially when you're talking to a friend?

Anyway, we were talking and wondering which is the fastest and easiest way to commit suicide without being in much pain. Absurd, I know. However, if you really give it a thought, any form of suicide takes quite a while before you really die and it puts you lots of pain. But to me, shooting yourself or jumping off a really high building a form of suicide that doesn't hurt as much. Unlike cutting your wrist and you need to wait aside and chill until the amount of blood flowing out of your body is enough to kill you. Plus, the pain you have to endure. Okay, I'm not encouraging anybody to commit suicide okay. Lol. I have no such intentions at all.

I find people who commit suicide stupid actually. I do realise that there is a reason if they ever do so and it may seem like a last resort for them but in every bad or stinky situation, there is always a way out. Or that is what I believe at least. Nothing is worth your life.

Besides, the funniest thing to happen if you want to commit suicide is you attempt it and end up not being dead. Okay, its not funny but you get what I mean right? God is just not ready to have you back with Him yet, yo. If it is not your time yet, it just isn't and whatever you do simply won't have you dead. Hm, and considering the fact that you have to live with what you have done, its nasty.

Nobody can treasure your life more than yourself. :)

Oh, the guppy that my mom bought less than a week ago committed suicide on the very same day she bought it by jumping out of the bowl of lotus flower pot. Lol. Stupid fish. RM1 gone just like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment