
The picture above seriously describes the situation I am in now.
I am actually supposed to be studying for my upcoming papers for the coming week and this is what I end up doing. Staring straight into the screen of this electrical box with four black frames around it. Sleeping. Watching the television. Eating. Just about anything but one, studying.
This situation is bad. It is beyond description and any form of aid. Considering the fact that all the papers has been a pain in the butt so far and has gotten me scratching my head for an answer three quarter of the time instead of penning down all my knowledge. There is no doubt that this is worse than thinking of numbers for a lottery ticket. Lol. Okay, I guess I should stop here and hit the books and stare at Einstein for an inspiration.

No comments:
Post a Comment