
I have come to my senses that I have a very bad attention span. Its always a page or two and I have to move around. Plus, I can never sit still for even ten minutes. The most I can do is half an hour and I have to move around aimlessly like some crazy person. And it is occasionally moving to and fro my room and the kitchen. At least I know eating while studying makes me sit still. Lol. I guess I should adhere my butt to the chair permanently for at least 2 hours a day. Although I have a strong feeling that it will not work either way. Which at the same time makes me feel grateful that I don't have such hi-tech electronics or telecommunication devices. God knows how much time I will spend on them. Lol.
I put the blame not on anybody but the one and only SPM. YOU! Are such a pain. You not only reap me off my freedom but drain my brain juice and kill my neurones inch by inch. Above all, you make me so lifeless. Hm, thanks. You should just sit and see how I defeat you at the end of the day. *evil laughter*
Isn't it ironic that I can sit down for hours reading a novel but simply can't have the same affections for my reference books? I think it will remain as an all time unsolved mystery. :)
Okay, I think I got to throw my laptop out my window and get my head back to my ever loving Biology.
Ngahahaha. I am sorry if I wasted 3 minutes of your life reading this random post. All I needed was a breather and this seems to be my most ideal runaway. Kthxbai.
No comments:
Post a Comment