Sunday, August 28, 2011

Raya Break.

The long awaited festive season is here again. :) Actually, I only look forward to the holiday break during festive seasons most of the time. Besides the food and decorations in shopping malls. For real? Decorations? Lol. Nah, not really. Was just stating for the sake of it. Hee. Chinese New Year is a whole different story though. Considering the fact that my family celebrates it and I always long to go for visitations. You and I know why lah huh. ;)

However, this break is not going to be the usual breaks I use to have. Going out for a movie with friends. Shopping. Slacking around. Hogging the television. Going online. Hohoho. Its gonna be just me and my ever loving, entertaining and attractive books this holiday break. Gotta bury my head in a pile of books this time. Gosh, I feel so lifeless. I'm a sad kid. I shall not complain too much since I don't celebrate Raya. I actually pity and sympathise my Malay friends. They've been fasting for one whole month just to celebrate Raya at the end of the day but in turn, they have to study during the festive season and battle with trials once school reopens. Oh well, life is unfair.

Whatever it is, I am happy for a break from school. It allows me to sleep in for a few extra hours everyday and I don't have to face my teachers when they're chasing after me for homework as well as the principal for occasionally for her 'kind' reminder about my nemesis, SPM. Hee.

Before I withdraw my hands from the keyboard, I just want to wish all my Malay friends Selamat Hari Raya. :D Don't forget to bring kuali's of rendang and trays of satay to school once it reopens! Hee. And to my loving bunch of friends who doesn't celebrate this occasion, enjoy studying. Just remember that you are not alone. :) I am suffering with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment