Anyway, as my title speaks, this year would be my last year attending and participating for all the annual school events such as Sports Day, Teacher's Day, Open Day etc. You shall fill in the blanks yourself cause that is all I remember. Haha. As I am pressing the keys on my keyboard, I reminisce all the times spent at all these events.
I actually remember performing for my very first sports day with pom poms in each of my hands and doing some stupid dance moves in front of a huge crowd. Ohemgeeee. Embarrassing much. Plus, I remember dreading being forced by my teachers to join the irritating marching band. What was I possibly thinking back then I wonder? Oh well, consider all that I've done as a sacrifice for my sports house. :) And after every sports day, my mom would always say that I look like an Indian because of the scorching heat that literally bites you through your skin and the glaring sunlight that leaves you burnt at the end of the day. Thats not the best part though! My siblings would actually say that my parents picked me up from some dustbin nearby. Such loving siblings I have.
And yet another highlight and best part of being in school is the open day. I've ALWAYS dreaded this day. Its simply so natural for me to be panicky and terrified of what I might get at home after my parents come to get my results. Lol. Okay, my results are not that bad but knowing most parents, good or bad, the results we get somehow doesn't satisfy them. But thank God, I've never got spanked or canned or slapped or abused or kicked out of the house for not getting the best and what seems to be the perfect results. Although they would stress me to study and not go online so often and the other cliche things said by parents.
The best part about every open day is that all my teachers would always say that I am talkative and playful in class. Lol. The playful part eventually stopped over time but yea. No joke. Every single year, every single teacher would always say that I am talkative. However, my current class teacher quoted herself differently though. She said this, "She makes the class lively." And that one sentence took my mother just a second to answer her and say "She is talkative, right?" Lol. And then my teacher started to chuckle which is indirectly a sign of agreement. Oh well. The Gwen everybody knows is talkative. :)
I guess that is all for now. I'm actually trying to fight back my drooping eye lids. Hoho.
No comments:
Post a Comment