Saturday, July 16, 2011

Please Forgive Me.

Is running away even a choice?

I'm sorry but my judgments lately tend to be very bad and rotten. I do the stupidest and most senseless things without thinking through. I may think that it is for the better or that I have a good reason behind it. But after it has happened, I regret doing it and realise that I shouldn't have done it. Nevertheless, I may not regret doing it at times but I know better than for it to actually happen. Where art thou my dear brains?

I was reading the papers today and there was a research done and in the research it is said that happy people or rather, people in a good mood make better choices and decisions. And I reflected it upon myself and I realise that I don't belong to that particular strata at the moment. Sien.

No comments:

Post a Comment