Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Now I Know.

I happen to find out something really saddening today. Honestly, it brought a tinge of anger in me. But I was more plagued with the feeling of despair. And I felt so so pissed that I had to fight back tears. Hmm. The anger felt wasn't really because of what was said but was because of who said it. I really didn't expect it to be you. YOU! Whom I've always thought of in a good way. Who knew that you'd do something to this extend. I guess I now know what I really meant to you all these while. I thought I had a stand in your life but the standard you have for me is worse than those who you call as your friends or maybe those you regard as your acquaintance. While I am here looking like an idiot having you in my category of people labelled as "The important and significant ones in my life.", you're here treating me like a freaking germ. Thanks (?)

I might have interpreted what I heard wrongly which I really hope I did. But there is still no need to say or ask or do something to that extend. And for the record, what you said was really nonsensical and is kinda insulting to me.

I sincerely thought that you were different from others. Something unique that I see in you that others don't notice, I guess I'm wrong to think so? Although I hope I am not. Please don't do anything more stupid because even though I may be right to think so, I still want to think of you with a good impression. I don't want you to be a person that I don't actually first know you for. I like the old you better which is out of the question. I miss the old you, badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment