Sunday, October 16, 2011

Dedicated To You.

Ahahaha. I bet every one of you will be thinking that this is another sappy post of mine. Mind me if I have been blogging about emotional stuffs all these while and I'm not sure I can promise you that there will be an end to my rather impetuous posts just yet.

My blog seems to be a way for me to express myself and my thoughts without the need of explaining anything. And my posts are usually impromptu and is usually due to the sudden urge. Spur of the moment, ya know? Besides, I blog for my own satisfaction so I wouldn't really blame you guys if you stop paying your visits here anytime soon. :)

Anyway, I think I am keeping most of you in suspense regarding the person this blog post is dedicated to. HEHEHE. It will be rather unexpected to most of you. In fact, I can't believe it myself. Lol. No offense.

I should stop pulling your leg and reveal the answer. Hohoho. This post is specially dedicated to the one and only.... *drum rolls* :DDD

Don't you JUST love keeping people in suspense. Lol. Try guessing which one out of the three possible candidates from the picture.

*continues playing the drum rolls*

Okay okay. I should really say it now. :)

Its none other than my dear Kim Victoria Lee Yoong Chin.
Or would you prefer, 
Vicki Lee.
Maybe Picki Wee? Okay, don't kill me please. :P

Well, I guess you know why this post is dedicated to you, right? Asiansmarteepants. :D 

Babiturate! I do realise your good intentions and concerns. Not forgetting your constant "You ah, really stupid lor." as well as "You better listen to me ah Gwen Lee!" My dear friend, first and foremost, thank you for caring and giving a shit about my life. I feel so touched now that I've cried a river and make Thailand flood. Lol. You, of all people is constantly reminding me to go on with life. I do see your point and purpose in doing so. But then, it is really easier said than done. You'd probably only understand how it feels like when you go through it. And no! I don't want you to go through it cause it sucks. It really does. I'm sure you know what will happen if.... You get me, right? :D I'll be more than happy to be your worst nightmare or your most supportive friend.

Nevertheless, I cannot deny that everyone deals with such a situation differently. And you'll probably think why do I deal with this so differently and more harebrained than others. Probably even ask yourself why am I such an idiot to not look at things from your point of view and just put this part of the chapter behind me. Hmmm. Why ah? I can't really find the answer to that myself. Okay, maybe I do know but yea, if you really want to know, ask me when you see me lah. With one condition though. Don't kill me once I answer you. :D

However, I hereby give you my word that I will take all your advices and kind reminders into account. Even your stares and glares and high-pitched voice when talking nagging to me. I'll do my utmost best to do as you want me to all these while. Are you happy now? :) 

Oh yes, you can also stop making me popular through your blog cause I really don't want to be the limelight and steal your fame. They'll probably start running all over for me just for my autograph. Lol. So yes, you can stop featuring me on your blog though I was happy to be able to make it on your blog a few times now.

Anyway, before I hit the 'Publish' button above, I wish you the best with you-know-who. ;) I await your wedding invitation alright. Hee! Make me proud, babeh. 

Toodles.
Please, feel honored.. :)

3 comments:

  1. Lol. I was expecting this. Sooner or later. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris : HAHAHA! :D Smart girl. But then, pretty obvious ain't it?

    Xiao : Lol. Babi. Am I THAT predictable?

    ReplyDelete