Saturday, October 8, 2011

Nerve Wrecking.

Some people really ought to learn to only speak when it is necessary. Like, seriously. I honestly think I should publish a book entitled 'When To Speak and When To Just Shut Up 101'.

I noticed that I have friends that are one-of-a-kind lately. They simply talk without filtering the need to utter a single word about something before they open their mouth. I mean, come on. Is it that difficult to evaluate and think something through to see if it is really necessary to tell someone something before you actually part your lips? Alright, I'm not perfect myself and I do say stupid things at the wrong time at times. However, at least I do know when I should bring a topic up or when I should just keep it to myself most of the time. Minus the times when I am in a bad mood or when I don't bother using my brain cells to think. :/

My point is, I don't really need to know everything that is evolving around me. Or maybe, him. Yes, I do know that I still bother knowing and still give a shit deep down. Nevertheless, my conscience starts to butt in and tell me that I don't have to simply to save me from the heart break of knowing about the particular thing. Fine, there are things that I can still accept and digest. The petty stories. But don't come and blow me off with a shocking news out of no where. I believe that the wound is still raw and I don't think my heart can take it.

I just think that you are old enough to think for yourself. Look at it this way. Don't do something that you don't want people to do to you. Or you can simply put yourself in their shoes and think of how the person might feel. Heck, you'll never want to be in that position then. Plus, you'll save yourself a lot of trouble.

Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment