Dear J,
You know me too well. Lol. You were able to guess what it is I wanted to write to you about even before I even penned a single word down. I guess we tend to be more and more alike as we live on every single day together especially in the way we think, no? Well, I would like to think of it that way at least even if you disagree. *flips hair* Heh.
Anyway, back to me talking about the topic you know I wanted to write about even before I started. :P The ultimate thing I am bringing up shall be about you being really really ill last night. I honestly haven't seen you be so sick even though you have been unwell once or twice when I was still back home. In fact, I do not want to see you suffer the way you did last night ever again cause it is just too heart wrenching for me to handle. You wouldn't have imagined how worried I was to see you the so weak and frail last night. All I wanted to do is just wrap you up and bring you to the doctors to be treated. Being unable to fulfil that simple duty of ensuring that you are always in the pink of health simply leaves me feeling helpless but I am ever so grateful to Sis Joyce for taking care of you last night by bringing you to see the doctor. Thinking of the days where I would be by your side even when you are not feeling well also makes me miss the days where you would ask me to accompany you for a meal of porridge every single time you feel a little unwell. With that said, all I wish I could do now is ensure that you have the right and proper food to eat because all you have been eating is bread. :(
Speaking of which, can you please promise me to take good care of yourself? Do it for me at least. Eat on time. Chew your food properly before swallowing. Consume less salt. Drink more water. Have enough rest. Refrain from biting ice. Listen to your doctor. These are the many few things that you can do for yourself and even me just to prevent you from falling ill again. Since last night, I don't think I can ever or would ever want to see you being so uncomfortable and strengthless again. I've always known you to be as fit as a fiddle and I always want to see my man healthy & strong.
On the other note, the date that I am going back has been finalised. Yay, finally! :D No, not your doomsday but the happiest day of your life is inching in closer and closer. I can finally count the days where I get to go home. Not exactly only me but we. This has got to be the day that I have been waiting for so long to come by. To think of it now, it is probably the day that I have been waiting for even before I came over. And all the little plans that we made at the thought of me going home in no time is very exciting as it is. All there is left to do is live and wait for that day to come. Even the thought of it leaves me on cloud nine now. Though I still want to be surprising you when I go back.
I honestly have so much more I want to write about and I know I can do so much better than what I am doing now but I have to apologise because I really can't keep my eyes open any longer. *cries a river* Nevertheless, I promise to write to you again as soon as I can okay. And I'll make sure I'll make it up to you from this post.
I love you.
As vast as the galaxy and whole universe is.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment