Saturday, May 24, 2014

Letters To You - # 22

Dear J,

A few days has passed since I last wrote to you. I'm sorry I couldn't write to you again these few days because I was really caught up with my assignment as you would have probably known it. But the good news is that I am so over it now, which means that I have all the time in the world to write to you again. Hehehe. In actual fact, I do miss writing to you because like I have said before this that I don't have many talents where I can express to you how much I love you but writing is one of my strengths. With that said, I would write to you simply because it is an expression of my love for you besides me wanting to document all that is happening between the both of us so we could look back and reminisce what we have now. Heh.

Today marks your last day back in Penang and your first day back in KL. Yay! :D In fact, you are actually home already. *grins* I can't help but think that time passed by so fast over the past 12 days. Remember how you were counting down the hours until you board the plane and fly to Cambodia? And before you know it, you are back in Penang. Now, you are back in KL again. Hehe. Speaking of time flying by so quickly, I just hope that time passes by faster so that I would be home and be by your side even before the both of us knows it. Okay, maybe a part of me needs more time too because finals is just around the corner and I am still so unprepared. *sweats profusely* Then again, I would still rather it come by faster so that I can get it done & over it and finally go home. All the things I would do with you - I just can't wait. :)

On another note, this week marks your last week of the mini break you have before your classes resume next week. Yet again, I can't believe that it has been approximately two and a half months since you last stopped going to classes after you decided to change your course. Now, you are about to start your new term and embark on a new journey in university. I must say that you sounded quite disheartened earlier when we were texting and you suddenly said that you have to start going for classes next week. I thought that you were looking forward to it all these while? I actually understand how you feel in actual fact cause I've been through it myself too. :( It's like you've been having so much free time and fun the past few months so much so that the thought of having to start studying again is so discouraging and dejecting. But then again, it is something that you have been excited about before this and it will be something that you enjoy doing so I am sure you will adapt fast to it and you'll be enjoying what you do even though things may get tough. Hee.

Things on my side has been a drag and tiring on the other hand. I am just so sick and tired of uni already. :( You know, the feeling that you get when you feel that something has been going on for far too long and you just want it to come to an end fast? I am in that phase now. I feel that uni term has been too long and I am so lazy & tired of having to do so much work already. I just can't wait for my semester to end and just have a break from studying. As much as time passed by briskly, I just want to get out of this place and go home and spend all the time in the world with you back home. I would opt to stay back in Malaysia and not come back here at all if I can. :( Or maybe I was just too overwhelmed by my assignment that it made me feel this way? I don't know. All I know is I don't want to study anymore at the moment. Oh no, what has become of me? However, it is because of you that I always pull through things.

Whilst sitting down now, I am just assimilating and thinking back about all the conversations we had the past few days. There were so many things what we talked about that is just amazes me. I don't know why but I find it really amusing that despite the fact that we may talk to one another every single day, there is still always something new for us to talk about the next day. And our conversations would go on and on and on and on. :) I like how we can talk about anything and everything. Also how the little things we say is enough to make us feel happy and grateful.

Remember when you said that sometimes you feel undeserving to have someone like me? Know that I feel the same way too alright. Simply because of the extra mile that you choose to take just to make me happy and make me feel loved. And all the things you do for me - no one has ever done it to make me feel that special. Besides that, you asked me if I would have ever dreamed to have a guy like you. I would say that I haven't because I will be honest and say that I don't have much of a high expectations as long as I have a guy that has the basic traits. Like, loving me for who I am, able to make me happy, honest, loyal and everything along that line. I remember telling you this when you first asked me a very very very long time ago. Lol. Back to where we were, God gave me you. And you were much more that what I expected so I consider it and you a real blessing to me. :)

Briefly diverting the topic, I still can't get over your nephew's cuteness through the videos you sent me. The intent look that he had when he was playing with his dog and trying to join them together. And his disappointment when it broke apart. And him dividing his attention between his toy and you talking to him. Also, you playing ball with him. I know I said this before but the fact is that it is so so adorable how the both of you get along so well. I remember how you let me listen to the conversation between the both of you on Viber once and I simply still can't get over the fact that he was being such a sweetheart to you by saying "I love you" to you before hanging up. Lol. And since then, we called him your precious. I think it is almost impossible to not be awed to see the both of you together especially now that I have a picture of the both of you. Hehe.

I think I will stop here for today since you are waiting for me to finish writing. Hehe. Being able to see you again after a long time leaves me on cloud nine and I am just so happy you're back. Now, all we can and have to do is wait for another 27 days before we reunite. YAY. *throws a party*

I love you.
Yesterday. Today. Forever.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment