Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Letters To You - # 17

Dear J,

Today and tomorrow are the days that you won't have an access to wifi over there. I may sound like an overly attached girlfriend or some crazy love maniac or you may find me saying this too often but I miss you a lot. Like a lot a lot. Things are not quite the same now because I would usually get up to a morning text from you or vice versa and we would occasionally text throughout the day until you are home and we would Skype until either one of us wants to go to bed although it is usually you in our case. :P But now, it feels so... Different. My days now are so contrasting to the days where you are back home. It feels like I don't have much to look forward to in my day besides classes and some random conversations with my course mates during class. Maybe some shopping too but that usually fails as well? Lol. It is just so quiet and empty now.

However, I am ever so thankful for the video messages that you've sent me on Skype. It truly does make me feel better and closer to you even though we may be 3157 miles apart. That is really really far okay. :( In fact, it is even further than from Perth and Malaysia. Then again, it doesn't feel as bad because I know that I have your videos to pull me through these two days until you are able to talk to me again. It may not be the whole day but a few hours is just good enough considering our circumstances. Speaking of the videos that you sent me on Skype, you have no idea how many times have I replayed it throughout this day itself. Heh. There are the videos that still makes me tear, and there are the ones that makes me smile so widely as well as the ones that make me laugh (You know what I am talking about. Hehe.) Come to think of it, the things that you do just to make me happy cannot be compared to what others do for me because it is a whole new level. Something that I would like to brag about but there is no need for that on second thoughts because it is good enough for only me to know and be happy about.

I don't know why but I would think that my friends who still reads my blog currently would think that I am hopelessly in love and it may seem that I will just die without you but as much as it is quite true, it is not the case either. It is of no doubt that I would choose to be with you all the time if I were given a choice but at the same time, I am willing to let you go and explore the world or even spend as much time as you want with your friends and family while believing and knowing that you would eventually come back to me in the end. As much as my world revolves around you, we both know that we wouldn't forget our friends or the people around us just because we have one another. Which leads us to giving one another the time and space we need to spend time with our friends. Hehe. I know that I wouldn't want you to lose your friends just because of me cause they are your bros after all. :P Besides that, we would be spending the rest of our lives together, right? So, I am not worried about anything because I know that I have you all to myself in the near future where we will be seeing one another day and night for 7 days a week and 356 days a year. :)

Remember how I told you that I will write a little differently while you are away? The thing that I'd like to think that is different is that I would write and tell you about my day because you would know what I am up to on a normal and daily basis but since you are away this time and there is no way for you to know, I would write it up here. Heh. As much as I would like to make my day seem different from any other day, it isn't. So you would most probably know what I was doing the whole day too. Anyway, I would still tell you how my day went. I woke up at 9.30 this morning because my classes are late on Wednesdays which I am sure you know already. And after getting ready and having my breakfast, I went to uni slightly earlier just as it was last week to have my weekly group meeting on my group's final engineering report. As I expected it to be, it was a total waste of time because out of the 2 hours, we spent discussing stuff about our project for only 15 minutes. I don't even know why I bother going for it anymore. Then, I went for my information session which is another waste of time but I don't have a choice but to go because it counts for my participation marks which is a part of my final marks. Which means I don't actually have a choice but to go as much as I was so inclined to skipping it. :( And after classes, I got back, showered, had my dinner, fell asleep on the couch and finally! Here I am writing to you. Hee. That pretty sums up my day. I will have to start and continue on my assignment after this though. *sighs*

I can't wait to hear from you again now so that you can tell me all about your day and what you did throughout your day today. I remember saying in my previous post that I would want you to go on as many adventures as you can in life so that you can share with me your experiences? This is pretty much what I am referring to. I would like to spend the whole night talking to you while you story me just about anything. Thinking about it now, I miss the days where you would be storying me about your friends and your family and your life and everything and anything over dinner or the time we spend together. Though I must say that it happens over our meal time because I tend to be eating way way slower than you so you would just take up the time to story me without stopping. I am not complaining though because I think that is one of the reasons I fell for you. I don't know why but I particularly remember this happening when we were having dinner at Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf. :) So come back soon and story me about all the things you did for this missions trip okay?

I guess I would stop here for today and I will write to you again soon enough alright? I just want you to know that I miss you dearly and I can't wait to talk to you again. I hope you are having a good time there and I hope that you will be impacting the lives of the youths there as God does His work in you too.

I love you.
Now & forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment