Dear J,
It has been approximately 6 hours since you touched down in Cambodia and I am already missing you. Yes, even though we just talked like a few minutes ago. I am quite a hopeless romantic, right? Heh. But oh well, it is really good and relieving to know that I will still be able to communicate with you out of the 6 days that you are there because I honestly don't know how I will put up with things then. I have to say that I prepared myself to not be able to have any mode of communication for these 6 days and so I have to say that I am overjoyed to know that there is wifi at the place that you will be staying. Heh.
Anyway, when you said that I will be surprise when I get on Skype this morning because we initially thought that you wouldn't have the time to do video messages for me because you talked to me in return, I truly was surprised. Who would have ever thought that you would make not only one or two video messages like you usually do it but seven of them. And you even danced to the hamster video. *grins cheekily* Even as I am writing to you right now, I am listening to one of the many songs that you played and video messaged me. And no, I am not listening to Tenth Avenue North's "By Your Side" but I am currently listening to Michael Bublé's "Home". As much as I am inclined and prone to be replaying By Your Side and your last video over and over again, all the songs that you sang to me are significant okay. None of them are less significant that one another because all of them are equally good. Heh. And all of them puts a smile on my face. Well, except for the By Your Side and your last video which tends to leave me teary eyed rather easily. :( But I love them all.
On another note, I like how we are more expressive towards one another now and how we can just share all our thoughts and emotions more easily and casually. It is like we are so much more comfortable with one another so much so that we can just share our hearts desires and feelings. Then again, what are we supposed to be if we cannot even open up to one another right? Heh. That is what makes us grow. And I want to simply say that I truly appreciate all those lovely things that you've been saying to me all these while because they really do make my day. It may sound really cliché to other people but it is really meaningful to me. I hope that I have made you feel loved as much as I am being loved unconditionally by you.
Picking up from where we left off last night, I was supposed to give you a reply about what you said when I went to shower last night if you remember. My dear, I just want to say that I am really happy to be with you just as much as you are to be with me if not more. I wouldn't deny but admit that nobody has made me feel like so significant and treasured like you do. Yes, there are times where you would constantly say things like you don't want to spend time with me or you will be occupied when I get back or how other girls would fall for you and so many others but I know that you just do it because that is who you are and I am not complaining because that was who I fell for in the first place. The guy who loves pulling my leg because he knows that at the end of the day, I will be smiling again after all that he has done for me. Hehe. Also, I can't wait to be going out with you after being officially in a relationship because all I want to do is hold your hands while walking with you and simply showing the whole wide world that you are mine and mine alone besides wanting to make you feel like the only guy and the best boyfriend ever to me. Yes, I would do anything to make you happy and see you with a smile too. I know that I sound like a copycat now but know that these words are straight from the pit of my heart too okay.
Remember how you were saying that you are good at writing too and we would want to have a different blog where the both of us can write anytime and anywhere just so long we feel like it and have the time? I really can't wait for you to come back and finally create this blog with you. I just feel that by having the same interest, it will keep us more involved with one another. Okay not so much of the same interest but at least it is something that the both of us has agreed on. Hehehe. I also feel that this will be a good stepping stone for the both of us too because we can look back and reflect upon it together in the future. Even the thought of it is very exciting. Heh.
I guess I will stop here for today. I am feeling rather sleepy already and it is getting rather late too. Before I end, I just want to say that I am really missing you so so much already and I truly anticipate the day where I get to see you not through a screen but in person right in front of me. I want to be feeling you and touching you and simply be with you wherever we go. In the meantime, please take care of yourself while you are in Cambodia alright. I will talk to you again in no time but I am already dying and whining here for time to pass by faster. :( I hope to see and hear from you soon. And oh! I am sorry if my writing is a little disappointing today. I promise to make it up to you on my next post okay?
I love you.
Unconditionally.
All the time.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment